In partnership with our good friends Gradconsult, we facilitated a 90 minute event that brought together 100+ Careers Services professionals to share learnings and reflect on what has been one of the most unique and challenging autumn terms in memory.
Topics discussed included:
- What has worked better than expected? Or less effective than hoped?
- How has this term changed how you think about measuring impact?
- What can we take into 2021 to ensure an even greater service delivery - be that virtual, in person, or a hybrid of the two?
With commentary from:
- Andrew Wright - Head of Employer Engagement at King’s College London
- Aranee Manoharan - Curriculum Enhancement Manager, Kingston University
- Judith Baines - Head of Careers and Employment Service, University of Hertfordshire
- Maryane Mwaniki - Head of Employer Engagement, The London School of Economics
- Adele Brown, Head of Careers and Employability, De Montfort University
- Jenny Blakesley - Director, Careers Service at University of Cambridge
Click here to access the Virtual Delivery Insights Paper which details the experiences shared and statistics gleaned from the event.