In our Handshake's new executive insight paper, Bringing Humanity Back to Graduate Recruitment, we explore the systemic challenges and inefficiencies that legacy technologies create in the early talent recruitment ecosystem, and propose solutions to start improving access for all.
What's it all about?
- Why most professional networking sites are making students and young graduates feel even more disconnected from the established professional world.
- Unequal access to connections, social mobility and the impact of digital poverty in the early talent sector.
- The challenges of providing career education, advice and guidance at scale.
- Transforming employer relations teams from gate-keepers to curators and connectors.
- Using virtual careers fairs and ambassadors to create real, measurable, human connection at scale.
The report has already received great coverage from various media outlets, including: FE News, Business Up North, EU Business News, and UK Tech News.
Co-writer of the report, Kathryn Handley, has also written this article.
And, finally, make sure you check out this fascinating article by our Head of University Success, Clare Adams, written in association with Wonkhe.
Access the Report
You can read the report here.